domingo, 25 de mayo de 2008

super fan






I'm a god of war fan (the game), I've got game in 2000 when I
became interested. the game consist in:

Kratos was born in Sparta, a Greek province characterized by being the cradle of the best warriors. Since very little denotes great strength, endurance and tenacity, unlike his younger brother, With great skill, training, discipline and perseverance, Kratos is climbing ranges in the Spartan warrior, reaching the rank of General, along with thousands of phalanges, and hoplite warriors, who will be under his command.

One after another, people fell to the barbaric tactics brutal and ruthless, but effective, Kratos. His ambition led him to continue winning, but the far north, would face their fate. A large army of barbarians made against the army of Kratos. Their subordinates were dropping one to one and Kratos was at the mercy of the Boss Barbarous.

Is a game contains a lot of violence but it' ve got 2 thousan milions copy in arround the world.

No hay comentarios: